Sunday 3 November 2013

Introduction of JuneScarlet's inotia walkthrough

Hey guys, I'm going to do a Inotia3 walk through over the November and December holidays. I really enjoyed this game and I'm looking forward to this session^^ My character will be set as a barbarian and I highly recommend the usage of barbarian as Lucio because it has skills to handle the Laciel sword that you will receive later on but a rogue or templer might do fine. I do not recommend cheating wares as they will just spoil the fun of the game, come on, what's fun if you are guaranteed to win by Cheating? Hehes^^ Your right hand man( actually...woman) should be a priest as they heal their comrades and stuff, including themselves, and the third in the party... you can decide yourselves but most probably a mercenary and I would prefer using a mage. Warning: train princess Candace or else you will regret in some part of the game later;)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrah's Resort Atlantic City - JTM Hub
    Harrah's Resort Atlantic City is a premier entertainment destination 과천 출장마사지 conveniently located in the marina district of New 하남 출장샵 Jersey. The resort 계룡 출장샵 features 의정부 출장마사지 luxurious rooms, 계룡 출장안마

    ReplyDelete